- Open King User Application.
- STEP 1:
- open it
- Click on Settings Icon inside the App (Located at the Top-right corner)
- Click on “Root Authorization Setting”.
- Click on “Remove Root Permission” and a popup will appear.
- The popup will ask you whether you want to proceed with “Remove Root Permission, and return to un root status, proceed?”,
- CLICK IT
- STEP 2:
- Click on Clear button and the un root process will begin.
- Wait few minutes….
- It will un root your Android phone.
- RESTART your mobile phone..
- NOW check YOUR ANDROID MOBILE phone
- IT’S work!!!! (JUST FOR KING USER) This method
NOTE: IT WORK JUST FOR KING USER (This method ) ↓
IF you root your device another software GO THIS PAGE and root again AND use this method…
THANK YOU 😛
TRY THIS method AND enjoy
IF ANY QUESTIONS ? under comment bellow…. Thank you Stay tune with us don,t forget share..
Note: If any download error Please under comment bellow . we immediately solve it .